Did you recently get back from an amazing vacation, only to realize your pictures and videos are collecting dust in your iCloud?
The best way I’ve found to make use of your photos and videos is to turn them into a short video (1-3 minutes long) that you can watch whenever you want. A good video will transport you back to the feelings, sensations, and memories you had on your trip.
What events make good videos?
Do you want to up your instagram game and have one of those epic montages you’ve seen some of the top travel bloggers use?
Did you attend an epic bachelor/bachelorette party and now you want to give the lucky guy/gal a unique gift?
Are you having a family reunion or a major birthday and you want to compile a video everyone can share and remember?
Assembling all those pictures and videos into a smooth, flowing video can be overwhelming. Well send me your clips and tell me a little about your event, and I will put something together for you!
As an example, here’s short video from the trip I took to Italy this fall with my husband. It was shot entirely on an iPhone 7 Plus, so you don’t need fancy camera equipment to make a good video!
For more examples, including an epic once-in-lifetime video from our trip to Hawaii, visit my YouTube channel.
If you are interested in getting your own travel or event video, let me know! Email me at wanderoneday @ gmail.com. Tell me a little bit about the trip/event and I will reach out to you to discuss the details.
Advice for good footage
If you haven’t gone on your trip yet, and you want advice of how to take good footage:
- Hold your phone in horizontal at all times.
- Try and keep your hand steady. Brace it with two hands if needed.
- Try to capture the big picture scenery, smaller interesting features (like your food, a cool statue, etc), and people (you and your friends, or random people going about their business).
- If you have an iPhone, and want to take photos, make sure Live Photo is turned on at all times. I can turn those Live Photos into videos and include them in your video!
Cost per custom video
The cost of a video depends on its length and any additional services needed.
- Videos are based on length: $20 per 30 seconds
- Clips requiring excessive stabilization or color correction have an additional fee of $10
- Standard deadline (done in 2 weeks) no charge. Rush deadlines have an additional fee of $20.
- Fees include one “draft” video for your comments. Any requested revisions after the first free revision will carry a fee of $10 per revision.
- Fees include music purchase.
- Recommended file transfer service is Dropbox – the first few gigs of storage are free.
Reach out to me today and get your own personalized video to show off to your friends!